DSA NEWSby Annette Rivera on 08/12/13
As a result of changes to the California Administrative Code (Tile 24, Part 1 of the California Code of Regulations) and consequent changes in the DSA construction oversight process (see DSA Procedure PR 13-01 (PDF - 331 KB)), various inspector related documents have been updated to reflect the new process as it affects inspectors. Specifically, the documents are:
- DSA 5-AI: Assistant Inspector Qualification and Approval (PDF - 621 KB) Replaces DSA-5A.
- DSA 5-PI: Project Inspector Qualification and Approval (PDF - 244 KB) Replaces DSA-5.
- DSA 5-SI: Special Inspector Qualifications and Approval (PDF - 607 KB) New form based on DSA-5.
Interpretations of Regulations (IR) revisions:
- IR A-7: Project Inspector Certification and Approval (PDF - 195 KB)
- IR A-8: Project Inspector and Assistant Inspector Duties and Performance (PDF - 383 KB)
- IR A-12: Assistant Inspector Approval (PDF - 165 KB)
- IR A-24: Construction Phase Duties of the School District, Contractor and Design Professional (PDF - 137 KB)